MAC Wonder Woman Collection - Details at Temptalia.com

I just checked Temptalia.com and OMG!!!  She has details on the MAC Wonder Woman Collection!!!!  I am sooooo getting this entire collection as soon as it hits the online store!!  I.  Simply.  Must.  Have.  All. Of.  This!  According to Temptalia looks like the US release date is Feb 10, 2011.  Oh jeez my heart is racing so fast!  This collection is a must for Wonder Woman fans.  From the press photos on Temptalia's site it appears that the standard MAC packaging has been replaced with Wonder Woman themed packaging.  And I think it's fantastic and gorgeous!!!  Want!  Want!  Want!  I am going to be glued to Temptalia's site for additional details and I will post here links to everything she shares.  Right now she has pictures and details up.  The quick break down is like this...

4 Lipsticks
4 Lipglasses
4 Opulash Mascaras
1 Penultimate Eye Liner
2 Nail Lacquers
1 Lash Mascara
1 Defiance Eyeshadow Quad
1 Lady Justice Eyeshadow Quad
1 Valiant Eyeshadow Quad
2 Reflects Glitters
2 Pigments
2 Blush Duos
2 Mineralize Skinfinishes
2 Makeup Bags
1 Eye Brush Set
1 Face Brush Set
1 Mirror
Go now and check the promo pictures out for yourself!!  Temptalia.com

Will you be getting it too?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bean Drawing

Maleficent Movie Inspired FOTD